Being a REALTOR® in The Villages

is something to be thankful for.

 

 

Watching The Villages Grow

I am sure you have noticed The Villages is booming! There is development going on everywhere, and new homes coming out of the ground every day. With all this building and development comes jobs and new residents. This is great for our local economy! 

 
I Work with some Fantastic People

I have met a lot of people in my Open Houses and on line from all over with varied interests from all parts of the US.  Helping future Villagers fulfill their dreams is important to me and guiding them through the real estate process is very rewarding.  I enjoy educating them on our unique community and what makes it great. 

I am thankful for my team; Annette McCullough and closing Coordinator Brenda they have become like family. We know how to get things done.

Our office Realty Executives In The Villages is the “#1 Independent Real Estate Company” Focusing on Villages.  I am truly thankful to all of these professional REALTORS® for choosing Realty Executives and to my Broker Glen Stein for the time and training he offers the agents that has made our company great.

I have been blessed to have worked with some awesome people.  My residents, past buyers, and new buyers alike have impacted on my life both personally and professionally. So many of them have become very good friends.

There are many that ensure the success of every real estate transaction. I am thankful for knowing and working with all of them.  The folks at the title companies, banks and loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors and contractors who do the repairs, they are the backbone of the transactions we have completed together. These professionals are the ones I depend upon to make the buying or selling a home process go easier.

 
Helping Buyers Become Villagers

I am so thankful to be able to help people find their perfect neighborhood, floor plan, and homesite so they can call The Villages home.  I am selling more than a home I am selling a life style, and a new way of life for many people retiring to Florida.  They worked for many years to enjoy everything The Villages has to offer -  in a home and fun activities to do.  I am thankful I have been a part of their experience in buying their home here.

Most of all I am thankful for my Residents.   I have those that have lived here for many years and some who have only been here a few who decide to change the size of their home, view or neighborhood or go back home.   Making a move in The Villages can be stressful.  They trust me to make the process easy and smooth for them. 

 

To all of you I say “Happy Thanksgiving!” 

May your life in The Villages always be full of Friends, Activities, Good Health and Happiness.

 
Beverly Shive

 
To View all Villages listings by a REALTOR® visit:
www.SearchInTheVillages.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog